Turning Point accepts many insurance plans and payment options for our treatment programs (drug testing services are cash only) that include, but are not limited to:
- Medicaid – Must be approved by BHO
- United Behavioral Health Network (includes American Medical Security, ECHO, Golden Rule, Harvard Pilgrim, Life Strategies, Medica, PacifiCare PLHIC, Pinnacol Assurance, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, Rural Mutual, Sedgwick CMS, UMR, UnitedHealthCare, WE Energies)
- Cigna, Optum, AETNA, and others as approved, including single case agreements
- Private Pay
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- CYMHTA (Child and Youth Mental Health Treatment Act)
Turning Point will help to verify your insurance benefits and payment options, but we cannot guarantee that your insurance company will authorize payment. Grant-funded services may be available at no charge to qualifying families.