Is your child experiencing any of the following?
- Family conflict
- Poor social skills
- Erratic moods
- Prolonged sadness
- Depression, apathy, or withdrawal
- Out-of-control anger
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of emotional bonding
- Argumentative attitude
- Disruptive school behavior
- Difficulty being motivated
- School attendance problems
- Below average performance in school
- Defiant attitude toward rules and authority
- Moderate to heavy substance abuse
- Contact with the legal system
If you’re frustrated and don’t know what to do or where to turn, the programs at Turning Point may be right for your child and your family.
Turning Point offers programs that range from coaching and mentoring to therapy and counseling to intensive residential treatment with 24-hour care. Learn More About our Programs and Services.
The first step in learning more about how Turning Point can help is to contact us, so we can talk with you about the needs of your child and your family. Call us at 970.567.6461 or fill out the form below and one of our counselors will call you back.
Once we determine that Turning Point can help your child or family, our therapists will create a treatment plan that works with your family’s needs to get your child back on the right track.
Get Help Today!