Drug Testing Services Available to the Public
Turning Point in Fort Collins offers convenient and affordable drug testing services, including urinalysis (UA) and breath alcohol (BA), that are available to the public. All non-DOT drug screens are lab tested with results in only 2-3 business days. These services are ideal for:
- Parents concerned about teens and drugs
- Pretrial and probation testing with our online Sentry System
- Employee testing, individual testing, and court-ordered client testing
Drug Tests and Fees:
- 7-Panel UA, $20.00 (AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, OPI, PCP, THC)
- 10-Panel UA, $35.00 (AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MDMA, OPI, MTD, OXY, PCP, THC)
- 6-Panel Oral Swab, $30.00 (ALC, Meth, BZO, COC, OPI, THC)
- ETG – Ethyl Glucuronide, $30.00 (Alcohol 80-hour detection time)
- Spice, $50.00
- LSD/Acid, $30.00
- Bath Salts, $50.00
- Oxycodone, $25.00
- Dextromethorphan (Cough Medicine), $50.00
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone), $20.00
- Collection Only, $10.00
- Breathalyzers, $2.00
- Breathalyzer Punch Card, $20.00 Buy 10 BAS get one free.
- Additional tests are available. Please call 970.567.0846 for more information on our drug testing services.
- Sentry UA (7-Panel & ETG), $15.00
- 7-Panel UA, $15.00
- ETG, $30.00
- Weekdays, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Walk in any time – appointments are not required
- Photo ID is required
- Cash and Credit Cards accepted
Note: We cannot guarantee that a female staff member can be present during a UA. If you need to have an observed female collection, please call us in advance.
1644 S. College Avenue, Fort Collins. (south of Prospect Ave. – see map)
Call 970.567.0846 for more information.