Drug Testing Services Available to the Public
Turning Point in Fort Collins offers convenient and affordable walk-in drug testing services, including urinalysis (UA) and breath alcohol (BA), that are available to the public. All non-DOT drug screens are lab tested with results in only 2-3 business days. These services are ideal for:
- Parents concerned about teens and drugs
- Pretrial and probation testing with our online Sentry System
- Employee testing, individual testing, and court-ordered client testing
Drug Tests and Fees:
- 7-Panel UA, $20.00 (AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, OPI, PCP, THC)
- 10-Panel UA, $35.00 (AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MDMA, OPI, MTD, OXY, PCP, THC)
- 6-Panel Oral Swab, $30.00 (ALC, Meth, BZO, COC, OPI, THC)
- ETG – Ethyl Glucuronide, $30.00 (Alcohol 80-hour detection time)
- Spice, $50.00
- LSD/Acid, $30.00
- Bath Salts, $50.00
- Oxycodone, $25.00
- Dextromethorphan (Cough Medicine), $50.00
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone), $20.00
- Collection Only, $10.00
- Breathalyzers, $2.00
- Breathalyzer Punch Card, $20.00 Buy 10 BAS get one free.
- Additional tests are available. Please call 970.221.0999 for more information on our drug testing services.
- Sentry UA (7-Panel & ETG), $15.00
- 7-Panel UA, $15.00
- ETG, $30.00
Hours (current COVID hours):
- Weekdays, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Walk in any time – appointments are not required
- Photo ID is required
- Cash and credit cards accepted
Note: We cannot guarantee that a female staff member can be present during a UA. If you need to have an observed female collection, please call us in advance.
1644 S. College Avenue, Fort Collins. (south of Prospect Ave. – see map)
Call 970.221.0999 for more information.